There are some points and tips to be kept in mind when you’re looking to get into online marketing businesses.
These methodical points surely help to boost businesses. If you do not have a website for your business, get one. What are you waiting for? Use this Ecommerce SEO checklist when planning your website.
1. Analyze your website from a user perspective: Consider all user types and ask yourself, “If I was this user, would I use this site easily and find the information I need?”
2. Modern Look: Is your website design current and compelling? If a user comes to your site and compares it to your competition, will they stay? Does your website give users the most confidence in your industry?
You only get one chance to make a first impression.
3. Website Optimized for Search (On-Page SEO): Is your site appropriately built so major search engines can find it? Do you have proper keywords and meta tags used throughout the pages of your site?
4. Blog: Do you have a blog? Are you using a blog to talk about your services and products? This is a valuable tool used to create buzz and drive targeted traffic to your site. Plus, blogs rank well in search engines and provide other complimentary benefits to your website.
5. Newsletter: This is a meaningful way to communicate with your leads, develop trust, grow brand awareness, and increase business. A newsletter is used for a promotion or a sale, industry news, new product info, and other insight your customers will value.
6. Local Search Engine Marketing: Submit your businesses and websites to the major search engines “local search listings” areas (Google, Yahoo, Bing). Also, sign up for web services that promote local business, such as Yelp, CitySearch, Chambers of Commerce, etc.
7. Informative Articles and Resources: Write and add original, informative, relevant articles about your services and business. Search rankings will improve as you correctly post more keyword rich content on your site. Search engines want you to be a unique resource and an expert on your material
8. Social Media: Sign up for these social media platforms and use them. Social Media includes
Social media is used to create buzz and manage outward communication with your customers and fans.
9. Press Releases: Take the time to write a press release about something new or exciting going on at your company. Search engines love to see versions go out over the web, usually resulting in a nice bump in traffic to your site.
10. Paid Advertising and PPC (Pay-Per-Click): Do you have an event to fill or products that need to sell right away? The best way to get instant traffic to your site is to use the direct pay for visit model of pay-per-click advertising. This marketing method allows you to choose what you are willing to spend for each visitor to your site.
Other topics that you can check in: